We are a family run, community coffee shop. We've lived in Walthamstow since day dot and thought that it would be great idea to do something in the place that we live. We love food, we love chit chat and we love people. Oh yeah and we love art and music and events :D So that's what we do. We are who we are and we love what we do. Spreading the love to the people in Stow since November 2014.
Our Great Grandfather - Lived until he was 104; our mascot.
1. Why do you have a minimum of £4.5? Because it costs us to hire the card machine and it costs per transaction. Also we like cash money and don't believe in a card only world.
2. Why don't you offer discount if we bring our own mug? You should promote helping the environment. Because we do not charge you for the cup we give you. This cup is free. If you want to save the environment then you will do so. You can have your coffee in and save the cup. It is not our job to educate people about saving the environment.
3. Do you do eggs? No we don't do eggs. We don't have a kitchen that is big enough or a licence that allows us to do that. If you want eggs then there are plenty of places that can provide that for you.
4. Why don't you stay open later? Because we start work at 6:30am. if you would like to find me an evening manager please send them my way.
5. Why do you turn your wifi off at 12-2pm during busy times? Because lunch time is for eating.
6. Are you a vegetarian place? No we are not. if you read the menu and look at the food we have you will see that we do indeed offer options with meat.
7. I'm vegan, what can I have? We have many vegan options. If you take time to look at our menu and the options we have labeled vegan you will see what there is for you to eat.
What we offer
1. Hot beverages - Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate and all that jazz.
2. Food - Freshly made Sandwiches, Homemade Cakes (some naughty some not), Breakfast stuff like Granola, Toast etc and whatever else we feel like making on that day!
3. Stuff for sale - Coffee Beans, Cards and art from local artists.
4. Good vibes - Spinning those decks from the AM until the PM with a little aid from DJ Spotify.
5. Art - A space for emerging designers and artists to go H.A.M.
6. Conversation - 'A talk, especially an informal one, between two or more people, in which news and ideas are exchanged'.
7. Respect - Say No More
8. NO WIFI - Between 12-2pm as lunch is for eating.